Certification according to the KZR INIG System covers the production of biofuels, bioliquids and raw materials. The aim of the System is to provide solutions that ensure the production of renewable energy in accordance with sustainability criteria. Our scheme is user-friendly, comprehensive and recognized by the European Commission.
SCOPE OF CERTIFICATION
- Biomass (rapeseed, corn, wheat, others)
- Wastes and residues
- Feedstocks for the production of biofuels (e.g. rapeseed oil, molasses, distillate and others)
- Bioliquids (other renewable energy)
- Motor fuels
- Agricultural producers,
- First gathering points,
- Waste collection points and residues,
- Biomass processors (oil mills, distilleries, others),
- Â Biofuel producers,
- Companies trading biofuels and raw materials for their production,
- Motor fuels producers/suppliers,
- Other entrepreneurs in the biofuel supply chain.
HOW TO GET YOUR OPERATION CERTIFIED?
- Check the System requirements â€“ link.
- Implement the KZR INiG System.
- Register the company in the KZR INiG System - link.
- Sign the KZR INiG System participation agreement
- Select a certification body â€“ link.
- Follow the rules of the selected certification body
- Audit / Certification
- Check your certificate â€“ link.
WHY CHOOSE THE KZR INiG SYSTEM?
- Stable relationships - In 2017 70% of the participants of the System were once again certified by KZR INiG
- Flexibility and fast response - We respond to changing reality â€“ we update our procedures to fulfill the set mission
- Co-processing of bio and fossil fractions - We provide precise guidance on certification in this field
- Minimization of administrative burden - We recommend adjusting the requirements of KZR INiG to existing management systems (warehousing, finance and accounting)
- Renowned certification bodies - We cooperate with reliable entities with a global reach
- We tackle current challenges - the System enables the use of both actual and standard GHG emissions
- Dialog - the System members are represented by the System Council, providing dialogue between certified companies and KZR INiG
- Competitive prices â€“ link.